Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Another day

Another day, another doctor's appointment. Things are still looking good. My blood pressure is up again a little bit but since my blood pressure is normally low I'm still in the normal range. I am swelling up like crazy though (mostly my legs and hands) and I think that has a lot to do with the 2 and 1/2 pounds I gained last week. 1/2 pound of that is the baby but I think a lot of it is water weight too. Kind of a suprise that I gained so much since I had only gained 1/2 pound in the 3 and a half weeks before my last appointment.

My doctor gave me a prescription for baby-safe sleeping pills that I can take every few days or so to help head off head aches. I took one last night and I slept really well. Maybe too well since I nearly wet the bed.... Anyway, it was nice to get a full night's sleep. If I can just do that every few days I think I'll feel a lot better.

I need to go lay down now. My back is killing me.

No comments: