Tuesday, May 13, 2008

How can I contact you directly?
Drop me a line! My email is jenniferjennyjenj@gmail.com That goes right to my phone so I get it right away. Don't get too upset if it takes me forever to get back to you. I'm really terrible at getting back to people in a timely manner.
Chat with me on AIM. I'm almost never on but if you want to try to catch me my screen name is problemgirl77.
You can also contact me on Yahoo Chat but again, I'm rarely on. My screen name is problemgirl77.

Do you have a feed I can subscribe to?
Yes I most certainly do.
Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe in Rojo Add to My AOL Add to netvibes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to The Free Dictionary Add to Plusmo
Please note that if you wish to receive updates from Problem Girl Eats, Problem Girl Creates and Problem Girl Shops then you have to subscribe to them separately. This feed is only for Problem Girl.

But I want more Problem Girl!
What are you? Some kind of freak? If you absolutely must have more you can:
Follow me on The Facebook.  I talk about poop a lot.
Check out my pictures on Flickr. Watch me try to be "arty".
See what I love on StumbleUpon.  I like neat stuff and neat people.
See what I'm up to on Kiva. Consider donating while you're there.

I would really like to buy you something.
Thank you! You can find a list of things I want here. I'm nice to people who buy me things. I'm nice to people who don't buy me things too but then I talk about them behind their back.

How can I spread the word about you?
You're so sweet! Add to Technorati Favorites

Who else loves you?
Umm... Are you saying that you love me? Anyway, here are my many, many awards and accolades.
gmbmbadge.jpg Alltop, all the cool kids (and me) For blogs that rock your world. Hard.

Awe inspiring isn't is?

How can I advertise on your site?
I'm running ads from Project Wonderful right now. Check it out if you can afford the two cents a day it costs to run an ad on my site.

Will you review my product/website/band/hairdo for free?
No. I do reviews on Problem Girl Shops but if you want me to review something for you then you have to offer something to me or my readers. Because that's how I roll.

Can I come to your house sometime?
I've got to get going now.

1 comment:

StickyKeys said...

Oooh, fancy! Flove the design and growth babe. Congrats!