Thursday, May 15, 2008

I can spell bananas now (thanks to Gwen stefani)

I have a little word problem for you. If there is a family of four and only three of the people in that family of four eat bananas (and one of them is a toddler) how many bananas should that family have in their house at any given time? The answer, according to Jesse is:


Is it just me or is that a lot of bananas? Do you really need that many of a thing that goes bad about 14 seconds after you get it home from the store?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm...well there are only two people in my house who eat bananas (both of which are 4 or younger) and we usually have at least that many of them in the house. But I buy them so green they are completely inedible when I first bring them home so as to avoid the dreaded spotty banana! :)

Sam said...

Peel the ones that are going brown, put them in a ziplock bag and into the freezer. Makes great banana nut bread or smoothies!

Jen said...

shannon - We usually buy them pretty green too. I actually like them when they're still a little green at both ends. It's grosses Jesse out.

Sam - I do make banana bread but I never even thought of smoothies. I'll have to do that. Thanks!