Friday, May 30, 2008

Problem Girl has a contest!

I have extended this contest through Saturday.

I need some guest content for my new blog Problem Girl Eats. You need some link love and an Amazon.com gift certificate. What to do, what to do? I know! We'll have a contest! Here's how it will work:

1. Email me (mickeyjj@charter.net) content that you would like to have published on Problem Girl Eats. Content that I'll be accepting includes recipes (your own, not from a cookbook please!) cooking and baking tips, tips for saving money on groceries, ideas for getting kids into the kitchen or pretty much anything else related to food. Everyone may submit as many things as they like but there is a limit of two drawing entries per person.

2. Earn a third entry in the drawing! If you are a blogger and you blog about this contest I will give you a third entry in the drawing. Just let me know about your blog post when you email me your content.

3. Make sure you include all the right info in your email. I don't want to be a pain but I can only accept entries that have all of the following info:

  • A full, ready to publish blog entry (I reserve the right to edit for length or clarity but I'll leave the content alone.)
  • The name or online nickname that you would like associated with your content.
  • The link to your blog that you want me to use. If you don't want me to link to your blog (or you don't have one) then don't worry about this part.

4. I will be accepting entries until Friday June 6th at 11:59. I'll still accept content to be published after that but you won't receive a drawing entry for it.

5. Winner will be determined by random drawing. The winner will receive a $20 Amazon.com gift certificate PLUS a super secret sup rise from one of my very favorite Etsy shops. (For a clue on what you might win check out Problem Girl shops next week when I will be highlighting this Etsy shop.)

6. I will notify the winner via email at what point they will need to give me a valid mailing address so that I can send them their prize. I will also post the winners name here and their winning entry at Problem Girl Eats.

So get those blog posts and recipes into me! I'm looking forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions you can leave them in the comments or email me. I check both more than I care to admit.

3 comments:

Ben said...

You should eat some hot dogs! Because as Keith from Season 2 of Hells Kitchen put it, "Hot dogs are slammin'."

Jen said...

Ugh. Great big stupid Keith.

Anonymous said...

Chicken In Creamy Pan Sauce
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to about 1/2" thickness
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup oil
1 cup chicken broth
4 oz. cream cheese
1 small onion, sliced
1 cup chopped frozen spinach
1/2 pound muenster Cheese, cubed

Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Dredge chicken in flour. Add the chicken and cook 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Remove chicken to separate plate, cover with foil to keep warm.
Cook onion in pan drippings until translucent. Add chicken broth, cream cheese, muenster cheese and spinach. Stir together until creamy. Return chicken to pan, turn over to coat both sides with sauce.
Tada!!!!!!!!!
Don't let the spinach scare you off.