Thursday, March 29, 2007

Not much to say

I don't really huve much to say lately. Things have just been kinda chugging along and not being very interesting.

Still no news on a timeline for the egg donor. I guess I could call my caseworker and ask about it but she probably already thinks I'm a nag. I'll wait till tomorrow to call her.

I had mentioned a little while back that I was going to try to get Joseph seen by a moblie assesment unit so that we could get a diagnosis for him. Looks like that's a no go for now. He's having a ton of stuff done through school right now so that we can write our his IEP for next year and there has to be at least 6 months between a lot of the tests he would have done in order for them to be considered valid. I don't know exactly why it works that way but I do know that they won't have him go through all the assements now since he just did all the stuff through school. Whatever. We've gone this long without a "label" for Joseph, 6 more months won't matter.

I've been "tagged" again for another meme, this one is about "real moms". I have to give this one more thought than the last one. I'll be back.

No comments: