Wednesday, January 05, 2011

This is how I know we'll be together forever

This past weekend we visited a house that had a cat.  When we got to the house Elle suddenly got nervous.  As we approached the door she paused and said worriedly "Does the kitty have claws?"

Instead of answering her Jesse and I both said (at the exact same second) "Do the chickens have large talons?"

He's pretty much my favorite husband ever.

One year ago today I lathered up.
Three years ago today Joseph wondered about his birth mother.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I don't get it, but I'm really happy for you. Also, since reading the Joseph story, I never would doubt the strength of your marriage.

Stimey said...

Isn't it great when you find someone just right for you? Alex and I are constantly discovering, much to our chagrin, that we are perfectly suited to each other.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was stupid to put my email address in my last comment so could you remove it? Thanks