Sunday, January 16, 2011

Easy Feet!


Two questions: 1 Why does that guy have his shoe in the shower?  2 How gross is it that that woman is bathing in a tub full of bubbles, rose petals and DEAD SLOUGHED OFF FOOT SKIN?!?!

Easy Feet!  For people who have way too much shower gel and are bad at life.

(This commercial makes me wonder about my own foot cleansing routine.  Up until now I've just been waving a wet washcloth at my feet when I shower.  Please don't tell Jody M.)

Two years ago today Joseph did not think i I was photogenic.
Three years ago today I was undecided about Elle.
Five years ago today Joseph might have been a racist.


4 comments:

jillian said...

I think it must be for old people. Some old people have less flexibility and balance, and also bad circulation so their feet need more attention. That doesn't explain the use of kids and hot young ladies in the ad, though.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Jen, that is probably the silliest thing I've seen! If you feet are that dirty, sit down and soak them in a tub first! Also, if you don't clean that easy feet brush before the next person in the family uses it, wouldn't it be like sharing a washcloth??!! Yuk!!!

MIL, Judy

Jen said...

That blonde chick kind of looks like she's giving someone a foot job. Then again, I'm kind of a pervert.

Emily said...

I want it... I am serious