Monday, April 09, 2007

30 Deeds for 30 Days - Day 9

An actual conversation I had with Joseph 2 minutes ago:
Joseph: Mommy, can you open this toy for me?
Me: Not right this second. Wait a couple of minutes.
Joseph: Whhhhhhhhh-yyyyyyyyy do I have to waaaaaaa-aaait?
Me: Stop whining Joseph. I have to update my blog with my deed for the day.
Joseph: I know a good deed you can do.
Me: What's that?
Joseph: Open this toy for me and don't make me wait for it all day.

That's my boy. My deed for the day is to make cookies for Jesse to take in to work for a couple of his co-workers. It's part of my extended thank you for them talking Jesse into buying me a KitchenAid mixer. (You don't even want to know what I'll do for the pasta maker attatchment.)

I also want to point out this because it's for a good cause and one that I'm a big supporter of. It's also a way to do a good deed and do something nice for yourself in the process.

1 comment:

The Other Girl said...

Ha! I love Joseph.