Friday, September 05, 2008

Home again, home again

Joseph is home again. Thank you to everyone who sent good wishes and kind words his way. The really meant a lot to him and to me. Other than a little bit of a cough Joseph seems to be feeling great. In fact, he was even able to go to school for half a day today. He'll do another half day on Monday then two full days and then we're leaving for Disney World.

Yeah, Disney is coming up fast. I still have all the vacation packing to do PLUS all the moving packing to do. While I was staying at the hospital all I could think was that I wanted to get home and start working on all that. Now that I'm home and looking that huge pile of work in the eyes all I can think is that I want to go back to the hospital and hide out for a few days more.

How did all of this come up so fast? And why didn't I try to get more of it done sooner? Oh yeah, because I am a complete slacker.

Jiggity jig.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and him!

Jen said...

SO glad you guys are home... if you need any help with packing, I'm free on Sunday. Seriously.

Stimey said...

I was a week behind on reading, so I read the whole saga all tonight. I am so glad that he is home and that everyone is all right. What a tough week for you guys. May next week be MUCH better!

Alison Wonderland said...

So glad he's home. Sorry for you that you are.