Friday, August 12, 2011

Newsie!

Wow, it's been a while since I posted.  That was not my intention.

This is a busy time for me.  I have a lot going on but none of it is interesting.  Perhaps the only thing I can think of to share is that later this month Elle and I will be taking a little road trip to visit some places of interest in Laura Ingalls Wilder history.  Elle tells me every day that he's so excited for the cheese sandwiches I promised to pack in the cooler when we go.  Joseph is excited to.  A few days ago he told me "I can't wait for your trip because then you'll be away from me for a few days!"  I guess he's ready for school to start soon too.

The only other news I have is that Joseph got a new hat.  When he wears it I sort of want to smoosh his face because he's so cute.

See?  Smooshable!

One year ago today we went to the splash pad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting patiently for a new post (considering I'm not a friend on facebook!)and at last you posted! Joseph is definitley smooshable! I know you and Elle are looking forward to the Laura Ingalls Wilder trip. It sounds like a lot of fun! See ya on the morrow!! Love to all...
Grandma Judy