Saturday, February 21, 2009

Blogging kills time

It's 4 AM and I'm up blogging. Why? Because I can't sleep. Why? Because I feel like I've been kicked in the ear by a mule. Why? Because just as I'm getting over The Cold That Ate My Head my body decided it would be super cool to get an ear infection.

Seriously body? An ear infection? What am I, four? Who gets an ear infection as an adult? Me I guess.

So now I'm sitting here counting down the minutes until Urgent Care opens. Only five more hours to go. Yippee.

3 comments:

CharmingDriver said...

We are heading out RIGHT NOW to be there when the doors open; no idea how two of them could get ear infections at the same time but I DO know it's killing me dead listening to them. I had ONE earache as an adult and it brought me to my knees; I hope you feel better SOON!!

Jen said...

You should've called me. I don't care if it WAS 4 am.

Anonymous said...

do you know about www.eardoc.info
The best thing for Ear infection is the eardoc.it is non invasive and it treats the problem and not the symptoms and it help 94% of its users.