Friday, March 25, 2005

The dreaded poop talk

Ok, so a few weeks ago I was blissfuly unaware that many women, err, went while giving birth. Then I saw it mentioned in a magazine article. Then I read about it in some information that they gave me at the doctors office. Then I read a whole essay about it in a book Becky got me. Why did no one tell me this before? I suspect that if more women knew this there would be a lot fewer people around.

This has become my biggest fear about giving birth. Squeeze an entire person out of my body? Sure, no problem! Expose myself to an entire room of strangers? Bring it on! Just please, please don't let me poop while giving birth.

I have a plan though! I am going to stop eating sometime during my 37th week of pregnancy. Sure, I may get a little woozy but at least I'll be worry free during the delivery.

Ok, now that's off my chest and I can move onto nicer things. Not a touch of morning sickness today and I ate a piece of chocolate and it actually tasted good. Maybe that's a sign that things are returning to normal. The bad news is that I have such a craving for cheese wizz and double stuff Oreos (not together) that I can hardly stand it. I'm also craving pot stickers with spicy broth from Animal Kingdom. Too bad I don't know anyone who works at Disney World and might be able to track down the recipe for me.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poop, Cheese Wizz, and pot stickers all in one post. I bet that's never been done before.
YF