Monday, November 27, 2006

Oh, this too

I forgot the cutest thing ever. Elle says "hi" now. It's the cutest thing ever. (If I had a dollar for every time I said that about one of my kids I would be a rich woman.) She's so cute when Jesse comes home from work. "Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi!" She's also started calling Jesse "Mama" for some reason. It's funny because she used to say "dada" but now she says "Hi mama!" when she sees him. Who knows what goes on in that little head.

She's really, really close to walking. She can stand on her own for a long time but I don't think she's figured out yet what she needs to do to move forward. She's also been crawling on her hands and feet so I think she knows that's there's something she needs to do with her feet. She just hasn't put it all together yet. Soon though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute is that, I am sending Jesse Happy Birthday wishes as my email wishes came back to me, What gives, Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSE.