Monday, November 27, 2006

Waiting, waiting, waiting

I am waiting, waiting, waiting for my agency to call. They said they would call after Thanksgiving with all my test results. I'm really not worried that there will be a problem but every time the phone rings and it's not them I get a little nagging doubt. What if they're not calling me because they don't want me and all that we've done is for nothing and I have to go back and start all over again with some other agency and why in the hell wouldn't they want my in the first place?

So I'm waiting, waiting, waiting. I told myself not to even think about it until the end of the week because my last appointment was on Tuesday 2 weeks ago and they said it takes about 2 weeks for all the results. I just have to force myself to stop thinking about it. I'm sure it will work out.

Waiting, waiting, waiting.

No comments: