Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Home again, home again

I am home from vacation.

We had a wonderful time and I did not want to come home.  Our house was not robbed or burned down while we were gone.

I took nearly 1500 pictures.  I am not in a single one of them.  Of course.

I'm a little bit grumpy right now.  I've got a major case of post vacation blahs and I'm also nursing a wicked backache. My plans for the day include sorting through some of the pictures and then laying around and having Jesse bring me chocolate.

I'll be more interesting tomorrow.  If I feel up to it.  In the mean time if you are so inclined I'll be putting up vacation pictures here.

One year ago today I was practically famous.
Four years ago today Elle ate cake.
Five years ago today I didn't worry about pooping while giving birth.

No comments: