Tuesday, December 12, 2006

That's my boy

My mom just called me from Disneyland. Or rather, the hotel near Disneyland that they are staying at. Joseph had such a bad melt down that my mom had to take him out of the park. Do you get that? My mom had to take Joseph out of Disneyland. If you know my mom and know how patient and understanding she is with Joseph then you know how crazy that is. She said he screamed all the way out of the park. I'm sympathetic because I've been there, done that. I know how those meltdowns can be. It's rough. I'm glad I wasn't the one dealing with this one.

Joseph is taking a nap now and we're keeping our fingers crossed that he'll do better when he wakes up. We'll see!

Update! I just talked to Joseph on the phone. He doesn't really seem to see what the big deal was. He's worried that everyone is being (in his words) too hard on him. Sigh. That kid.

No comments: