Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The best of me

I was re-reading some of my stuff from the start of my blog. There's some kind of fun stuff in there. For example:

Joseph is attracted to dogs.

Joseph comments on my lovely lady lumps.

Jesse has the lamest reason ever for not watching the kids.

I talk about my fear of corn-backs.

Joseph wonders what his head is made of.

I want to kill someone for saying a word wrong.

A commercial gives me body hair anxiety.

Joseph wants to wash an old man.

Joseph wants a healthy colon.

Joseph talks about why you shouldn't take candy from strangers.

Joseph gets a 6 pack.

I eat trash from a deli.

I hope you enjoy these. I did.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was awesome. I'm going to copy your idea. Yay! Your kid rules by the way, I think I've told you this before. =)

Anonymous said...

It took everything I had in me not to bust out laughing in the office when I read about the candy being on fire. I had completely forgotten about that. I am lucky to have such an awesome godson.

Anonymous said...

Jen, I am so glad Jesse connected me to your blogsite. I really enjoy reading your stuff, especially about Joseph. I think you and I have the same sense of humor. Also, Joseph's stories remind me of many of the kids in my class. You can't make those things up. :)