Sunday, January 01, 2006

Say what?

Here are some things Joseph has said recently:

  • "When I'm a teenager I'm just going to hang out with my teenage friends. We'll play toys and watch movies and play video games. Yeah, it's the sweet life."
  • "I'm just trying to be like you!" - in response to when I told him to stop being so bossy
  • "How did people get here on the planet if there was no people to start with to have babies?" - Seriously, what 5 year old thinks like that?
  • "What's my head made of?"
  • "Can I have my own Christmas tree so that I don't have to look at all your ornaments and I can just look at my own?"
  • "We'll need just a second please!" - yelled from the backseat at a drive-thru when someone tried to take our order before Joseph was ready
  • "I love my sister ......... Can we let someone adopt her? I'm so tired of her crying all the time."

He's such a nut. My favorite is "What's my head made of?"

No comments: