Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Pointless survey

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Jennifer
Birthday:April 20, 1977, same as Hitler and Sandy Duncan
Birthplace: St Cloud, MN
Current Location: Waite Park, MN
Eye Color: greenish brown
Hair Color: Dark brown
Height: about 6 feet
Right Handed or Left Handed: right
The Shoes You Wore Today: slip on tennis shoes
Your Weakness: Chocolate!
Your Fears:bees, heights and driving next to big trucks on the highway
Your Perfect Pizza: buffalo chicken without too much hot sauce
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Find a part time job (aim high!)
Thoughts First Waking Up: "Why is Joseph jumping on my head?"
Your Best Physical Feature: uhhhhhh
Your Bedtime: Whenever I'm tiredd
Pepsi or Coke: Dr Pepper
MacDonalds or Burger King: Fast food is evil!
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Tea is gross
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:I hate coffee in all it's forms
Do you Smoke: no
Do you Swear: not in front of my mom or my children
Do you Sing: not in front of anyone but my kids
Do you Shower Daily: almost
Have you Been in Love:Yes
Do you want to go to College: Someday
Do you belive in yourself: No, I think I'm pretend
Do you get Motion Sickness: Yes
Do you think you are Attractive: Not really
Are you a Health Freak:No
Do you get along with your Parents:yes
Do you like Thunderstorms:yes
Do you play an Instrument:no
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:yes, but only a tiny bit
In the past month have you Smoked:no
In the past month have you been on Drugs:I have never done drugs
In the past month have you gone on a Date:no
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Yes, what the hell?
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:no
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Yes
In the past month have you been on Stage:no
In the past month have you been Dumped:no
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:no
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:no
Ever been Drunk:yes
Ever been called a Tease:no
Ever been Beaten up:no
How do you want to Die: In my sleep when I'm very, very old, surrounded by my family and at Disney World.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:I haven't decided yet.
What country would you most like to Visit:Australia
Number of Drugs I have taken:Illegal? None. RX? A lot.
Number of CDs I own: Too many to count.
Number of Piercings:2 in one ear and 4 in the other although some have probably closed up by now.
Number of Tattoos:None, but I want one.
Number of things in my Past I Regret: 1. I should have never ordered the prime rib that one time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey.... I miss the kids age tickers....what happened to them???