Thursday, January 26, 2006

Tickers

I took down the kid's age tickers. I figured anyone who cares already knows how old they are anyway. I thought if anyone who doesn't know me saw my blog it made me look like I'm one of those moms who does cheesy things like put my kids handprints on a t shirt that says something like "Mommy's Little Angels" or something like that and I am NOT one of those moms. So the tickers are gone, never to return but the quote of the day thing might not stay around either.

I've been sick for a few days now. I looked at my self in the mirror yesterday and I looked like death warmed over. Today I look like death again only this time death took the time to put in its contacts and slap on a little lip gloss. Death still hasn't worked up the energy to comb it's hair.

I'm going to go eat some brownie soup now. Read all about it in What I Made over there on the right.

No comments: