Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Annoyed

Argh. I'm not in a good mood today.

Joseph's behavioral therapist has come up with a theory that Joseph a) doesn't have Aspergers and b)has Reactive Attatchment Disorder. This bugs me for a lot of reasons. I'm suspicious that one of ther big reasons for thinking this is that he's adopted. In fact she told me that a lot of adopted children have this. I guess I don't buy it. I would be less skeptical if she had said she thought he has RAD in addition for AS. I'm annoyed and I don't want to think about it right now.

I got a call from the surrogacy agency that I was working with. The key word there is "was". Turns out that there is not a hospital close enough to me that will accept their insurance. There goes that. Now I have to start researching agencies again and start the whole application/intervew process over. Bah.

If you're the praying kind then please continue to pray for baby Jackson. He's very sick right now and could really use a little extra help. Thankfully IDAT has gotten better and is now out of the hospital but she hasn't even been able to hold her little guy yet since he's so sick. It breaks my heart that they're having such a rocky start so, yeah, keep them in your prayers. (Oh, and thank you mom for doing the distance healing for him.)

No comments: