Thursday, April 20, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!

In honor of my 29th birthday here are 29 facts that you might not know about me:
1- I still have 2 baby teeth in my mouth. I dont' have any permenant teeth to replace them.
2- I'm allergic to the skin on apples.
3- I have never, in my entire life, purchased a tomato, an olive or a mushroom.
4- I close as I can remember I have moved about 15 times in my life.
5- I've had surgery to correct a lazy eye.
6- I almost always remember my dreams.
7- The only video games I have ever beaten are Theme Hostpital and Kingdom Hearts.
8- The person I would most like to meet in the whole world is the Dalai Lama.
9- My favorite poem is "Annabelle Lee" by Poe.
10- My secret guilty pleasure is watching Starting Over.
11- I like to take two Double Stuffed Oreos, take one part of the cookie off each and then stick them together to make quadruple stuffed Oreos.
12- My secret wish and ambition is to own a dog sled team and compete in the Alaskan Iditarod. (That's right, I hate the cold and physical activity of almost all kinds and I want to compete in the most challenging slde dog race ever.)
13- I'm still afraid of things hiding under my bed so when I go to bed I try to get in from as far away as possible so that nothing can reach out and grab my ankles.
14- Whenever I go to see a movie I forget what I'm there to see during the previews.
15- I used to have a huge paper doll collection and I sold it at a garage sale (probably for $1). I would kill to have those paper dolls back.
16- I often imagine what it would be like to shave my head.
17- Although I've never been stung I am terrified of bees.
18- I don't own a pair of winter boots.
19- I have a hard time sleeping without socks on, even in the summer.
20- I would like to have 4 more children. All boys.
21- I think Paris Hilton and Bratz dolls are destroying little girls in America.
22- I hate romantic comedies (not including Love Actually).
23- When I was a kid and I had to clean my room I would pretend that I was a maid cleaning the room of a rich kid. I would talk to myself in a British accent.
24- I always drive the speed limit.
25- I believe in ghosts.
26- I think hot chocolate is gross unless it has peppermint schnapps in it.
27- If I could only eat one food for the next year it would be my mom's fettucinni. (Of course I would weigh about 400 pounds at the end of the first year....)
28- Tom Hanks is my favorite actor and Kate Winslet is my favorite actress.
29- If I could have any job in the whole world I would like to be an Imagineer.

So there you go. I feel closer to you somehow now. I have to go though. Jesse remembered it was my birthday (thanks Judy) and brought me home Japanese food for lunch.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

I wasn't going to post a comment, because I just did a couple of days ago and I don't want people to think I am some kind of stalker, but... you mentioned Starting Over. I used to be so obsessed with this show, I should have actually gone on Starting Over in order to get over my Starting Over addiction. I miss the days of Andy and Christine and Christine2 and Cassie and crazy Nyanza and non-comedienne non-funny Maureen and OH MY GOD MAKE ME STOP! You see now why I had to stop watching.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jenny!
Afraid of bees? Who knew. Bee careful who you give that information to though. Some cruel person might use it to buzz, I mean bug you.
Really though, I remember the day you were born. You're as cute as ever.
Love you,
Beany

Ben said...

The Dalai Lama spoke at the Mayo Clinic just the other day. If I knew you dug him I'd have hit him up for an auto-graph.

Anonymous said...

Um,
I don't think the Dalai Lama would give you an autgraph if you hit him.
Beany

Anonymous said...

I don't know that much about the Dalai Lama, but I plan to start calling myself the Bill Storkamp.
YF