Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Hooray!

We have a school for Joseph! Hooray! It's an all day program at a really good school and I am so, so excited. We'll have to drive him to and from school but it will work out where Jesse can drive him in the morning on the way to work. Exciting!

I was thinking about how strange it's going to be for Joseph to be gone for like 7 hours a day. I'm going to miss having my little guy around. He's too little to be away from me that long. Ack! I changed my mind about school! I'll just keep him home with me forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you have a good school for Joseph!! You will adjust.. I know it won't be easy, but you will...and he will do fine, too. Just think about how his world will open up..and how exciting that will be...Love to all of you..Grandma Judy

Anonymous said...

Joseph isn't allowed to be old enough to be in kindergarten!