Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Let's get this show on the road

I'm ready for this baby to be born now. I'm over 37 weeks so any time would be good.

I've been having contractions since Monday evening. I'll have several in an hour and then have a couple of hours with none at all.

This morning I lost my mucus plug. I'm sorry, but if I had to see it then you have to hear about it.

It's not that I feel a huge urgency to have this baby right now but if I'm going to have all the contractions and discomfort anyway then I would just as soon have it happen now. I don't want to do this labor on/labor off thing for a few days or weeks. Either let me be in labor and let it be real or let me be comfortable and able to sleep at night.

Nothing else to report right now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, that's so cool.

But I'm not going through it, you are.

I send you healthy birth vibes...Can't wait to hear the next update.

Hillary said...

Ooohh ... here's hoping it all goes well (and quickly.)

StickyKeys said...

What's.. I mean, I can guess, but... I don't want to know do I?


(a plug?)

Anonymous said...

You know it won't be long then...oh, GOOD LUCK!!!

Anonymous said...

You're almost there - good luck!

-andi