Sunday, June 22, 2008

Matt Harding does it again

You know I loves me some Matt Harding. Why do these videos make me cry? Because I'm a total sap? Oh yeah, that's it. Watch this and try not to smile. I bet you can't do it. (It's even better when you switch it to full screen and high def mode.)



I love how many of the people are doing his signature dance. I also love the guy in LA in a wheelchair. He's totally into it. (He's on the lower right hand side.) Come on, that's some heart warming stuff right there!

8 comments:

Ben said...

I prefer Matt Hardy.

Mrs. Schmitty said...

I love it! I never saw anything like this before. I <3 Matt Harding!

Jen said...

ben - Is that a wrestler? Does he spread love throught out the world by doing a silly dance? I thought not.

mrs schmitty - I <3 him too! You can find all his videos on youtube and they're all great.

Anonymous said...

Wow. You *are* a sap. hehe

Alison Wonderland said...

Who is this guy and why does he get to go to all these fun places? Very jealous.

Al said...

that is quite possibly the most ridiculous and fabulous thing I've ever seen.

Ben said...

No, but he does this-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePB5crpxJdg

Advantage, me.

Anonymous said...

Have a look at his 2003 and 2006 video at www.wherethehellismatt.com