Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The only meme I'll ever do

... and I wasn't even tagged for it. I snagged this clever idea from Schmutzie. Here's how it works:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page of results, and pick one image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Lab's Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.

The questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food? right now?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. What is your favourite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What is your favourite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. What is one word that describes you?
12. What is your flickr name?

Here's mine! Let me know if you do one so that I can see it too!

9 comments:

Brillig said...

What a cool meme! I've never seen this one!

Ben said...

Yeah, Ramapart pride baby!! Whoooo!!! GO RAMS!!!!



Aw, I'm kidding, you know I don't give a shit about school pride.

Anonymous said...

I just finished posting it on my site. :) It was a cool one, wasn't it?

Karl said...

Wait, your name is Sushi?

Sheila said...

I love it. I'm there.

charrette said...

Great idea for a meme. I'm going to try that!

Mrs. Schmitty said...

Very cool meme...I'll have to give it a try. So, is your name really Sushi?

Jen said...

brillig - It's a fun one I think. And I'm usually anti-meme.

ben - When I entered in "Rampart" all that came uo was that picture and then a bunch of JV softball pics. I confess that I was hopeful that I might see pics showing that the place had burned down.

shannon - It was lots of fun! I did cheat on one pic though. I'm not telling what one.

karl - Yeah, but my freinds all call me Jen for short.

sheila - I found another one of this type of memes that I'm going to do as well. I think it's super fun.

charrette - Do it! All the cool kids (and me!) are doing it.

mrs schmitty - I didn't even think anyone would notice that's what she was eating. It's just one of the pics that came up when I entered my name that DIDN't have nakedness or Jennifer Aniston on it.

Al said...

coolest meme ever. I totally did one.