Saturday, November 01, 2008

Different points of view

If you asked Elle what the best thing about today was she would probably say "It was when my mom put a manila envelope on each hand and then ran around the living room flapping her arms and pretending to be a bird and then she landed."

If you asked me what the worst thing about today was I would probably way "It was when I put a manila envelope on each hand and then ran around the living room flapping my arms and pretending to be a bird and then I tripped over my own feet and crashed to the floor. Also I got a paper cut on the inside of my elbow from the manila envelope."

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Lol, Nice.

Esther said...

I'm sure she'll be telling lots of strangers at the grocery store that story!

Hiding Behind Words said...

Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

But she'll remember it

Alison Wonderland said...

I think I'm with Elle. Sorry about the paper cut.