Friday, November 21, 2008

My mommyblog brings all the boys to the yard

You guys. There are some freaks in this world. And some stupid people. And a lot of stupid freaks. I know this because I have a blog and I have a stat meter that tells me what search terms people use to get to my blog. And I know I'm not the only one. Anyone who has a blog for more than three days has gotten a hit from someone googling "how to touch a breast" or "is it bad if my toddler eats dog poop". Here are a couple of my latest and greatest hits.

girls major pooping problems

dream i had a pennis i am a girl

can i ask what are lady lumps (Yes. Yes you may.)

post your vagina photos

does it hurt girls when they squirt?

dancing bbobs

tips for eating a girls ass (Don't do it. It gives girls major pooping problems.)

horse with milk hot girl (Huh?)

girl who has a sex problem with a blog

internet quiz for assbugers

I have hot poope problem? (I..... don't know.)

4 comments:

Esther said...

Oh my. That's all I can say. Oh my.

Jen said...

Considering that my blog is about beer and vaginas, I'd better never find out what search terms people are using to get to mine. Oy.

Sorry about the pervs. At least they're lurkers. Well, all of them but me.

Hiding Behind Words said...

And how can I get this super-sluthing device?

Karen said...

why do these things lead to YOU?