Monday, November 17, 2008

Woot!

I like the word "woot". It's fun to use. I only use it in writing though (and in my head to myself), I would never have the nerve to say it out loud. I also think I'm using it ironically. I say it to mock people who use it seriously. Because why bother to say something if you're not slamming someone in the process?

Even if it's not a slam or a jab or an ironic comment on pop culture "woot" is still fun to say. Go ahead, try it. I'll wait.

Did you do it? And did you also raise your hands up sort of like you're throwing a free throw but subtly? No? Then you need to do it again. Go ahead.

See? It's fun isn't it? I don't even take cleansing breaths any more when I'm stressed. I take cleansing woots.

Woot is a good word to use when you get good news. Say for example, the news that you passed your surrogacy agencies strict new insurance screening and now you're on your way towards getting pregnant again.

So, yeah. Woot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, woot!

Tink1272 said...

Awesome! Woot!

Jen said...

Woo hoo! Oh, um. I mean woot hoo!

Ferdinand the Duck said...

Woot indeed. Woot. In. Deed.
Congrats!