Tuesday, November 25, 2008

When she be bigger

Lately Elle has wanted to talk a lot about what she will do when she's bigger. It's interesting to me because she's just barely three and she seems so young to have a concept of the fact that someday she will be bigger and able to do more things. It's also interesting to me because she has some really fun stuff planned. All day long I hear:

"When I be bigger I go to school and have lunch with Baba."

"When I be bigger I play video games."

"When I be bigger I use make-up but little girls no need make-up now."

"When I be bigger I be a music show and sing in a microphone."

"When I be bigger I be a mommy just like you."

"When I be bigger I go on roller coasters."

"When I be bigger I be a dolphin and swim in the ocean."

Man, she's gonna be cool when she be bigger.

6 comments:

Tricia said...

In true boy fashion my super adorable nephew Zackary told me (when he was only 4) that he when he is bigger he is going to drive MY CAR! Yep - exact words "Aunt Tricia, when I am bigger I am going to drive this car!" I said "this car? my car? the one I have right now?" He said YES and so I told him that by the time he is old enough my car will be 12 years old and I'm sure I won't mind him driving it! ;-)

Leslie said...

I want to be bigger with her. Sounds fun.

Esther said...

Oh, the dreams to be bigger, and when you are bigger, all you want to be is little again!

Ben said...

"When I be bigger I go to school and have lunch with Baba."

Man, I hope Joseph doesn't freak out on her if she ever asks what he had for lunch.

Alison Wonderland said...

Heck, she's cool now.

LisAway said...

Cute! I'm still not quite "big" enough to be a dolphin and swim in the ocean, but I really can't wait for that! :)