Friday, January 09, 2009

Come for the kids, stay for the feces

I got my mother-in-law's Christmas newsletter today. I see that she mentioned my blog. By name. And included the web address and everything. If you're visiting this blog because of that newsletter, welcome! And I should warn you that while this blog started out as a place to post cute stories about my kids it's now become more of a place for me to post stories about poop and pictures of snowmen being molested. Enjoy!

In other news, the surrogacy wheels are finally turning. On Monday I'm flying out to LA to get my medical and psych screening done. I'm super excited about this visit because a very good friend of mine who I have not seen in nine years is going to drive six hours to meet up with me in LA while I'm there. Sweet!

That's all for now. Pretty dull post even by my standards. That's ok though because no one reads blogs on Fridays and I'm not up for any blog awards NOT THAT I'M BITTER ABOUT THAT and I should probably stop typing now anyway because I think I just promised amalah via Twitter that I would make her some butter out of breastmilk after my next surrobabe is born.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading.
What does that say about me?

(PS Not here via your MIL's newsletter ;-)

Hiding Behind Words said...

I'm reading at 3am on a Saturday morning! AND you don't even have to promise me breast butter! (and I appreciate the non-offer by the way lol)

Stimey said...

I watched that twitter exchange take place, and I have to say, I'm pretty excited about the boob butter.