Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Can't sleep, clown will eat me

I'll be curious to find out how school went for Joseph today. He pretty much pitched a fit this morning about not wanting to get up and go to school. When Jesse finally got him there he said Joseph looked reallyupset, almost crying. When he asked him what was wrong Joseph finally explained that he didn't want to be at school that day because a clown was going to visit their classroom.

He's totally freaked out about this. I really don't know why. From how it sounds I would be pretty suprised if he was able to get through the day without it being a big issue. I would not be at all suprised if he had to spend some time with Mrs F if the whole thing gets to be too much. My hope is that when I go to pick him up he'll say he had a great day and loved the clown and all is well. My fear is that his teacher will tell me that as soon as the clown walked in Joseph started to shriek and cry and had to be taken out of the room. I figure it's about a 50/50 shot at either of those. Stay tuned for updates.

No comments: