Monday, January 15, 2007

Dinner with the IFs

On Saturday night Jesse and the kids and I had dinner with my IFs and their son. It was really nice. Joseph and their son got along really well and B (the IF I had not yet met) was just as nice as J (the IF I met in LA). The kids were as good as gold and we were all able to sit and talk and have a really nice time.

Turns out the IFs have already picked out an egg donor but it just didn't work out. So now they're on the hunt again. Hopefuly this time will be the charm and we'll get this show on the road.

As for now I'm sick. Again! It never flippin' ends! I have to believe that there will come a day when everyone in my house is healthy for 2 days at a time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd come visit you, but I don't know what kind of crazy viruses are breeding in your home. (=
Glad the dinner went well! I love hearing about your little... safari with this, or whatever we decided to call it.