Thursday, March 01, 2007

Legal news

Big things are happening on the surrogacy front! I just got my contract yesterday! Whoo-hoo! On Monday I'll speak with the lawyer handling the case and we'll go over the whole thing together. After that I'll sign and return the contracts and that will move us one very giant step forward. It's good to feel like some progress is being made.

On the home front, there is nothing cuter in the whole wide world than when Elle looks at me with her big blue eyes and says "chock-hit?" Anyone want to guess what she's asking for?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww...she truly is a Gaida girl

Anonymous said...

You got it---- Chocolate

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh........she is truly a member of the girly girl club!! I love the picture......and of course, it is chocolate!!! I'm so proud that you are raising her right!!!

Grandma Judy

momto3blessings said...

I just found your blog and am enjoying it. I am just starting my first surrogacy journey also.I am awaiting my contract right now and we are looking for a Mid April Transfer.