Friday, March 23, 2007

My first tag!

I've never been tagged before! I mean, before today. But now I've been tagged by Shannon with this:
"List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what they are. They must be songs you are presently enjoying. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to."

1. My Girl - Nirvana Unplugged - I just think this is a really cool song. The Leadbelly version is really good too but this is the one I like a little better.
2. Jackson - Johnny Cash & June Carter - I love this song. Joseph likes it too so we sing it together in the car.
3. Down to the River to Pray - Oh Bother Where Art Thou Soundtrack - I ignore the religious aspects of this song because it's just so pretty. It's a specail treat when I can get Joseph to sing this one with me because he really has the sweetest little voice ever.
4. Crush - Mandy Moore - Shut up, I just like it ok?
5. I Will Survive - Gloria Gayner - Another one that we listen to a lot because Joseph likes it.
6. Ring of Fire - Johnny Cash - Who doesn't love this song?
7. Problem Girl - Rob Thomas - I've talked about this before. It's my theme song!

So I tag Ben (who won't do this) Chel Coo shyestviolet Stacey (who I know for sure will do this) Kel Bell and Jacob (who would shock me right to death if he did this).

1 comment:

The Other Girl said...

"I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor"

This is why I mock! I mean, I ♥ you too, not to mention o_0 (I don't know either), but come on! Work with me!