Saturday, May 12, 2007

I'm calm now but I still hate people

Ok, I feel a little better now. People still suck but I can't let myself get bogged down with other people's issues.

Onward and upwards!

Jesse, Joseph and I had dinner with my IF's and their son last night. It was a really nice night out. Joseph and LittleB get along really well and had lots of fun playing and feeding the geese that live outside the restaurant. It was nice to sit and talk with the B and J. We talked about just about everything under the sun and it never felt weird or awkward. I think we really click and I'm glad of that. I think this whole process could be really weird if you weren't comfortable with your IPs.

At the end of the night I think LittleB would have happily gone home with us or Joseph would have happily gone home with B and J. They really had a lot of fun together. At one point LittleB (sorry, I know it's cheesy but I can't think of what else to call him) got up to go to the bathroom and Joseph was sad that he couldn't go with. I asked him if he needed to go to the bathroom too and he said "No, I just really love that guy!" Sweet.

At one point he also loudly announced to the entire room that when he eats pizza it goes in his stomach and then comes out his butt. Not as sweet as the other thing he said.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am going to start modeling what I say after Joseph's honesty. Oh wait... I already do that. Well, he's still my inspiration.