Monday, July 30, 2007

Seems to be better now

I'm feeling a lot better than I was this morning/afternoon. I'm still a little woozy but I stopped bleeding this afternoon and the cramping has stopped too. I did tons of reiki for the baby so hopefuly it's all snuggled in there nice and safe now.

One thing I read today said that when you are preparing for an IVF pregnancy the meds that you take to build up your uterine lining can actually build it up too much. Then, as the baby grows it kind of pushes out the excess lining. God, that's so gross. That's what I'm going to assume is happening here though. I'm going to chalk the dizziness up to just regular old first trimester weirdness.

Really, I think everything is fine. I appreciate the kind words on my previous post. That sort of thing really helps. Oh, and Jesse's doctor wasn't really able to tell what was wrong with him. He thinks Jesse might have had some kind of infection that caused a lymph node is his side to become swollen and painful but that was just a guess. Who knows?

2 comments:

Sophie Treadmill said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better and that things seem to be okay. I hope the doctor figures out what's going on with Jesse.

StickyKeys said...

Glad you're feeling better dear. My goodness what an ordeal. I'll keep my fingers crossed and you remember to breath!