Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The list

I saw this somewhere else and I'm going to steal it.

List ten (10) things you want to say to ten (10) different people. Do not state who these people are. Do not confirm or deny any ‘comment speculation’.

1. You need to stop letting people walk all over you.
2. You don't know us well enough to try and tell us what's best for us. Stop being so controlling.
3. I'm sorry for how I acted. I thought I was so grown up back then.
4. I used to have a little bit of a crush on you.
5. I think you might be gay.
6. I always thought you were kind of a bitch.
7. It's your fault. I don't understand how someone could do that.
8. I didn't really like those cookies you gave me that one time.
9. I wish I had never met you.
10. You're not nearly as cool as you think you are.

Ok, in the interest of peace and love I'll just say that if you think one of these is about you it's probably not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I worked really hard on those cookies. I THINK YOU'RE GAY!
YF

Ben said...

Let me guess...1,7,8....maybe 5 but probably not 4. And I only made you those cookies to test out my new cookie pan.