Thursday, May 25, 2006

Soooo fuuuullll

We ate at Mongo's Grill tonight. I am so full. It's a really fun restaurant. You go through like this buffet line type thing where you pick out all your veggies and meat and spices and sauces and everything. Then you take your bowl up to the grill type people (I think that's what they're called). They grill it up right in front of you on this huge round grill. It's actually kind of fun to watch. A bunch of people have their food grilled at once but somehow they keep track of it all. It was fun, I reccomend it.

Joseph liked it too. He had milk and crackers.

I have to go now. Cheap Seats is on. I loves me some Sklar brothers.

1 comment:

K said...

Mongolian BBQ is the best! I love that restaurant.

Nice blog, I started reading the other day. You seem really happy!