Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Google is love

Like many of my fellow bloggers out there I get a lot of odd google hits. Here are some of my recent favorites.

"if someone eats something and it is not good what should the girl do in school?" - I admit that this one has me totally baffled. I cannot figure out what in thw world they could be asking about.

"can baby have adhd" - My three month old is distracted by shiny things. Should I medicate him? Searches like this scare me.

"how to deal with a girl that doesnt like you and how to make her like you" - Treat her bad and then don't call her for weeks at a time. That's what always seemed to get me to like a guy back in my younger days.

"if doctor said baby is good looking, he means boy or girl" - It clearly means your doctor is attracted to babies. And whatever you do, don't ask the doctor what he means. Turn to google for help analyzing his cryptic comment.

"boob glorious boobs" - I only find this interesting because I get so many of them. And they're almost always from somewhere in the middle east. I don't know what that means.

"how a girl feels when pregnant day 1" - Hung over. At least that's the way it worked for me.

"jenn slips" - Yes, sometimes I do. No one really knows through because whenever it happens I turn it into a funky little dance move so that everyone around me thinks I did it on purpose.

"we see a clear picture of penis on sonogram could it still be a girl" - Sure! Congratulations on your bundle of disapointment and resentment!

4 comments:

Bananas said...

funny. And... did you notice... the people googling to your blog are writing freaking ESSAYS! What's up with that?

Nell said...

Seriously! You know what I think is weird - at least on my blog - is the number of pages people have to click through in some of these searches to get to your blog. People are so weird.

StickyKeys said...

Ditto about the essays. I never trust google to be that accurate so I try to be as vague as possible. My goodness.

Mrs. Flipphead said...

I must check into this "google"...it seems to be such a fount of wisdom and insight.

Seriously though, hilarious post. I post quite frequently about child safety and molesters. You should see some of the sickening, scary searches people use to find me.

I jokingly referred to my son keeping me up all night one night as a torture method of a 4 year old. Now I get people searching for pictures of torture methods! YIKES!!!! I've tried to delete any reference to tortuer methods, but I can't figure out how to delete it from my list of tags, so I still get those searches, no matter what.

Nothing like unwittingly putting yourself on the psychos radar.

Loved your post on breastfeeding too by the way. Very good approach. I may follow your lead and post about my experience, instead of just crabbing about Bill Maher. The better to educate people who just don't understand the reasons that Bill's "suggestions" are impractical.