Wednesday, September 05, 2007

All the better to stalk you with my dear

Do you Twitter? If you do, let me know so that I can add you to my list of those I'm following. You can also feel free to follow me so that I'll have more than three followers. And I'm pretty sure they're just pity followers since I started following them first and they probably just wanted to be kind. So look me up (problemgirl) and help me to help you stalk me more efficiently.

Follow starts to sound really weird if you say it too many times.

5 comments:

StickyKeys said...

How do you keep track of other people with twitter?! I have one and I have no clue how to work that out!

StickyKeys said...

Wait... I figured it out. Man, it's been a long time since I've been on twitter, they've changed so much!

Ben said...

What is this foolishness? And why don't you have AIM?

Anonymous said...

Twitter makes me twitch. Honestly. It is ..ucccccccch. Just too MUCH.

CamiKaos said...

everyone is always telling me I should twitter. I don't have twitter though. Are you liking it????

Is it good for the stalking? I like to stalk.... hmmmm...