Thursday, September 06, 2007

For the record

Is there anything as lame as leaving a rude comment on someone's blog? Yes! It's doing it while hiding behind the little "Anonymous" label. Yes,use that and you're not only an asshole, your a chicken shit asshole. Let's examine the little nugget that someone left in response to my "Shattered" post shall we?

"Behaving this way in front of a five year old? I hope you weren't as desperate as you portrayed. For the record, I've sent four children to kindergarten."

1. He's seven, not five.
2. He was going to 1st grade, not kindergarten.
3. This is a blog. I use it to express how I'm feeling. Sometimes that includes using creative license and writing about what I felt like doing instead of what I did.
4. Yes, I was feeling that desperate as I sent my autistic child off to school and writing about it was the way I chose to express it.
5. If you don't like the way I write my blog or parent my child you're certainly welcomed to not spend over an hour reading about my life. You're also welcomed to jump up my butt.
6. I don't care if you claim to have sent four children to kindergarten. Your life experience has no bearing on mine. Especially if it's made up.
7. I have Site Meter. You're not as "anonymous" as you think you are.
8. *deleted because I'm in a much better mood than I was when I first wrote this post*

Just for the record and all.

9 comments:

Nell said...

Seriously. I suppose "Anonymous" behaves perfectly in front of her children all the time regardless of how she is feeling. How noble of her to be a completely fake person for them! Won't her kids be surprised when they discover she has feelings? Ha!

Mommyca said...

Wow, what is up with all the "Anonymous" going around? They really need to start getting a life.

And thinking of my kids starting school, makes me all weepy:o(

Anonymous said...

Anonymous, pish-pah. And I have no idea what that really means.

Al said...

um, wow. are said anonymous person's children also robots? wtf?!

CamiKaos said...

good for you.

Chris said...

"For the record, I've sent four children to kindergarten."

For the record, I wonder if any of them came back.

Shauna Loves Chocolate said...

Dear Anonymous: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
Smooches.
Shauna

Bananas said...

I hate anonymous trolls. HATE them.

Jen said...

I love you all.