Friday, September 14, 2007

Why I should not be allowed to shop when I'm pregnant

What I went to the store to buy:
yogurt
milk

What I ended up buying at the store:
yogurt
milk
Oreo Cakesters
cheddar cheese soup
broccoli cheese soup
vegetable beef soup
1 pound container of my favorite pasta salad from the deli
frozen beef ravioli
1 pound of boneless buffalo wings from the deli
chex mix (all chex!)
tortilla chips
frech onion dip
bacon dip
pantyhose
Shockers sour candy (in a sqeeze tube)

I think I need help.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Squeeze tube candy? *shudder*
Yes, you need help. :)

Shauna Loves Chocolate said...

Candy in a squeeze tube. That sounds disgusting. Only a pregnant woman. And an 8 year old boy would think that's good. Blech.

Nell said...

I can help! When should I come over?

Nell said...

I just realized that comment makes me sounds pregnant, so just to be clear - I'm not, and there's no way I'm eating the Shockers squeeze tube candy!

J. A. Blackburn said...

I'm so glad I'm not alone! It's really bad when I go to Target... I go in for one thing and come out with a CART full. It's a sickness.

Anonymous said...

What, no pork rinds?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, and what's MY excuse?

CamiKaos said...

sweetie, what on earth is bacon dip???

Ben said...

I understand everything but the pantyhose. Then again, I've never been pregnant.