Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Help me Dr Google!

I know that no one cares about this but me but apparently my blog is the number one place to go if you think your ultrasound might be wrong. In the last 24 hours I've had nearly 100 hits from google searches like this:
"if you see penis on baby sonogram could it be wrong" - If seeing a penis is wrong then I don't want to be right.

"told its a boy it turned out girl" - Maybe this isn't about an ultrasound. Maybe it was about a blind date gone terribly wrong.

"girl turned to boy ultrasound" - That sounds magical.

"baby boy or girl - how often are ultrasounds wrong?" - I don't think they're wrong very often but it seems like a lot of people out there are really wishing they would be.

And then I've got the usual assortment of freaks and weirdos:
"girl wear maxipad" - Fire bad. Maxipad good.

"video girl sitting cushion" - Hmmmm. Yes, I see.

"i feel like there is water stuck after using neti pot" - Welcome to my world.

"i'll take care of it myself joke" - This sounds like a fun person to be around. At least they want their passive aggressive guilt trips to be amusing to others.

"who can test dust for me and tell me if it was from 9/11" - What do you want to bet that this is someone who bought some 9/11 dust on ebay and wants to be sure it's authentic?

"why are you proud of your family when they are not proud of you" - Oh, wait. That one was mine.

"a place were there can take a baby out my stomach" - Eek. Get thee to a Planned Parenthood. Also, get thee back to school.

"how to stop crying about problems" - You think you've got it bad? Did you hear about the people who's doctor admitted he was attracted to their baby?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This and the last post had me crying with laughter. You really do have to wonder about some people...

Genevieve Hinson said...

Laughing my ass off. I get some strange ones too. Hip Punishments being the regular. I don't get it - but they type it and find me.