Thursday, June 25, 2009

A really fun quiz about Elle

Today Elle:
a) dug up my rosemary, sage and thyme herb box.
b) dumped two gallons of bathwater all over the bathroom floor.
c) locked me and Joseph out of the house.
d) tried to knock me down the stairs.
e) slammed Joseph's arm in the door.
f) kicked Jesse in the head.
g) all of the above. In the span of about 2 hours.

Answer Key : g

I think she's trying to kill us.

One year ago today I added a chapter in Joseph's adoption story and spoke Minnesotan.
Two years ago today Joseph wanted the perfect wife.

5 comments:

Esther said...

Is the barometer changing? Because all three of my kids were nightmares today. Elle sure was a busy lady!

Lunch Buckets said...

nah, none of those things are really fatal - obviously she's just messin' with you

Anonymous said...

well, if they both turn out to be straight, i think i have the perfect mate for her over here

Ben said...

Precocious!

Stimey said...

Well, at least she's not targeting just one of you.