Monday, June 13, 2005

What's new?

Well, let's see. The Relay for Life went really well. In addition to the money we raised before the relay we raised nearly $100 there doing Reiki. Our silent auction stuff sold and raised some good money too I think. I won a bottle of root beer and a certificate for a free pizza. All in all a pretty successful day.

On Wed. Joseph is going to be in the Waite Park Kiddie Parade. Mom and Dad made him a float that he's going to pull along behind him on his little 4 wheeler. The theme of it is "Halloween in June". It's pretty cute. He's been practicing his parade wave and asking me every 3 seconds if it's time for the parade now? Now? Now? How about now?

Joseph has some kind of nasty, hacking cough going on. He has a doctors appointment tomorrow but for now he's pretty unhappy. He also feels a little bit warm so I'm keeping him full of Tylenol and juice and trying to get him to rest. Luckily there is a Sponge Bob marathon on TV today.

Last year we had a couple of ants in out kitchen and I put out some Terro and the problem went away in about 2 days. Yesterday I noticed 2 ants on a kitchen window and I put out a little bit of Terro. When I went back in later there were ants all over the stuff. I could watch those ants all day. They come marching up all serious like and start to drink. Then you can see their little bellies (?) start to swell up. When they're full they stagger off like they're drunk and then 2 more come and take their place. I put out more stuff this morning but there haven't been any ants there yet. I hope that takes care of that.

I'm 22 weeks pregnant now. By now the baby weighs about 15 ounces and is nearly 11 inches long and has developed eyebrows. Also, the baby's first little poop is developing. How sweet! I feel her move all the time now. Most often I feel her early in the afternoon or late at night. Babies at this stage get hiccups all the time so that's probably what I'm feeling.

No comments: