Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Outbreak!

I looked in the mirror this morning and discovered that my face has broken out in freckles. Like, a lot of them. They're all across my nose and the tops of my cheeks and along my hairline. I haven't had freckles like this since I was a little kid. I think I remember reading that can happen when you're pregnant but it's funny that it happened overnight.

In other news I'm having a hard time taking a deep breath. Someone (I'm not naming names) seems to be stretching out as far as she can. I think she has her feet planted firmly on my bladder and her head lodged up under my lungs. By the way, I'm aware that she's not really right on my bladder but that's exactly what it feels like.

At this point the baby is nearly 13 inches long and weighs about 1 pound 12 ounces. Mostly all she has to do now is get bigger and fatter. Pretty much everything else is done except for the lungs developing a little bit more. Oh, and she also has to practice those soccer kicks. Are all babies this busy? Because it seems like she moves a lot! She hasn't stopped all day.

No comments: