Thursday, August 04, 2005

Crazy kid

I took Joseph for his 5 year pictures today. He was nuts, wiggling all over the place and yelling over and over to hear his voice echo. Every time the photographer would put him in a position he would wiggle right out of it. She had to keep moving him every time she took a picture. I'm his loving and adoring mother and even I was ready to bonk him on the head by the end. I can only imagine what the photographer wanted to do. I think she was able to get some cute shots though. I'll go get the proofs tomorrow.

One funny thing, when we first when in to get the pictures done we saw that they had one of Joseph's old pictures up in their gallery. It's a really cute one where he's in his pj's hugging his Stitch stuffed animal. He thought that was pretty cool that everyone who came in could see his picture.

This afternoon Joseph asked me to play Legos with him then spent the next 10 minutes whining that I wasn't doing it right. I told him to stop or I wouldn't play with him anymore. He stopped for about 30 seconds then I heard him whisper under his breath "That's not the right way to do that, sucker." When I asked him what he said he tried to cover by saying "I said 'That's a nice thing to build, nice Mommy!'". Smooth.

I made paper yesterday and it was so much fun. I've been spending all day thinking about all the kinds of stuff you could put in paper for interesting effects. How do you think shredded wheat would look in paper?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joseph = my role model