Monday, August 01, 2005

Beautiful and harmless

Joseph and I were in the baby's room/toy room today putting some stuff away and I asked him what he thought of the baby's crib. He said it was "Beautiful and harmless!" Then he expressed some worry that we didn't have blankets in it yet and offered to get one from his room. He's such a sweetie.

We made a bird feeder together today and afterwards Joseph wanted me to go away while he set up a suprise for me. After about 5 minutes he told me I could look and he had spread various kinds of playing cards all over the living room. He told me it was a "Hard Living Hard Working Bird Feeder Making Card Celebration" and that he had 3 games for me to play to thank me for making the bird feeder with him. Seriously, what do you even say to a kid who says stuff like that?

No comments: