Monday, August 29, 2005

Fatty McFatButt

That's me! I am now in the + range for my pregnancy weight. I have gained back all that I lost during the morning sickness time plus a little bit more. The doctor said it's ok though since the baby seems healthy and everything else seems to be on track. She told me the swelling in my fingers and feet is normal too and not a problem since my blood pressure is so good. Most likely it's just water retention. So things are looking good ...... as long as I don't catch a glimpse of my backside in any mirrors.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fatty McFatbutt....Fatty McFatbutt......When I read that heading I thought you were going to tell us about a new sandwich at McDonalds.
YF
P.S. When are you coming over for mushroom sushi?

Anonymous said...

Yeah that would be a good burger, Hang tight honey it will soon be over.